We offer a wide range of servicing and maintenance options to help you keep your Lexus in fantastic condition for as long as you own it – whatever the age or mileage.
Our servicing includes.
- Lighting, Instruments, Bodywork, Battery, Coolant Level, Drive Belts, Brakes, Suspension, Steering, Hoses, Drive Shafts, Suspension, Exhaust, Tyre condition, Electrics etc.
- Replacement of Oil filter (Interim Service), Air Filter, Dust (Particle Pollen Filter) and Fuel/Diesel Filter If required.
- Replacement of Spark plugs (Petrol)
- Remove Wheels and check condition of brakes
- Check tension on all Drive belts (Alternator, Drive, Fan)
- Check and top up all Lubricants such as Engine Oil (Recommended for Vehicle), Steering fluid, Suspension fluid (Hydraulic),Brake & Clutch fluid, Antifreeze, Injector and fuel treatments
- Full vehicle Road test
- Reset Sevice schedule Indicator using service reset tool
- Stamp Manufacturer Service book